13.5.06

Circular No 236





Newsletter for the Alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 13 of May 2006. No. 236
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
Now a change in the beat, this time we are going to start and spend some time with Shaun Gianetti, unfortunately we do not have Michael Gianetti's email address.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: "Shaun"
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:32:34 -0400
Ladislao,
Danielle is our mother.
The address below is no longer valid.
Michael doesn't use computers or email.
Michael did not graduate.
Ian lives in Orlando, but is trying to move to Canada.
1 407 292 3217
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.
On Sep 24, 2005, at 9:46 PM, lazslo kertesz wrote:
Dear Shaun
I am gathering information for the MSB list.
I have for your brother Michael an invalid address, does he work for PEAKE MARINE?
Can I send the email to Peak Marine in Chaguaramas?? I need it.
Need Michaels phone number at home and work.
Date of graduation of Michael?
For Ian I need Phone number and graduation date?
What information your have on at least one of the Tardieu boys, I got the notice on Jean-Pierre.
What would be the phone number or names of the others??
They are not in the list.
Can you call them?
I have no information on the following ALUMNI, Emails???
Harry Stauble (Diego Martin)
Iain Wabbah Milne.
Larry Farinha (St. Augustine).
Can you help???
Nicknames??
Do you have a photo? Need your resume that can be used for the 50 words to cover the dues.
God Bless
Ladislao
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
SHAUN GIANETTI: DOB Oct 3, 1961
Graduated from MSB: 1979
Did A levels in Polytechnic Institute
Attended Texas A&M University
Have three children: Daniel 14, Jesse 11, Andrew 1
Divorced.
I am a Branch Manager at Mega Insurance and a broker for Off-Shore Investments from the Isle of Man dealing with Royal Skandia and Friends Provident International
Vice President of the Off Road Motorcycle Association of T&T (TORMATT)
I am involved in staging Motocross Races monthly I am an avid Trail Rider
Also love spear fishing and scuba diving and building Marine Aquariums
(Need a photo with your bike. Ed.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
From: "Shaun"
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:33:26 -0400
I noticed you are emailing me from kertesz11@yahoo.com but you have listed below at Kertesz12@yahoo.com you have 2 yahoo? or is one a typo?
Shaun
(The kertesz12 is for those that have covered the dues. Ed.)
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.
On Sep 25, 2005, at 12:49 PM, laszlo kertesz wrote:
Dear Shaun
Thank you for the information, much appreciated.
Any family photo???
Please send me the telephone number of any ALUMNI that you meet, for the list and posterity.
I have included you in Kertesz12@yahoo.com
God bless
Ladislao
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:58:17 -0800 (PST)
From: "Michael E. Azar" mejazar@yahoo.com
Subject: My new e-mail address
Hey a quick note to let you know that I am OK.
Still having some medical problems but I am doing well.
Michael Azar
(Big Joe)
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
From: "Jon Golding"
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:46:40 -0500
Ladislao
Just got back from London - will try and get you something soon.
Happy New Year!
Jon
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 9:08 PM
Dear jon,
I need more photos for 2006.
Please
God bless
Ladislao
cccccccccccccccccccccccccc.
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 23:43:50 -0400
Dear Ladislao,
There seem to be only two names missing and the best man to help is Don Mitchell in the photo - he has a great memory.
Regards
Jon
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 10:43 PM
Subject: Fwd: RE. Circular No.197, The Abbey School MSB (resending)]
Dear Jon,
I believe that I sent you the wrong photo.
The one that should have been is the one I am sending now, with names at the bottom of the photo.
Anyway maybe I should get to the photo you mentioned and try to get the names in order.
Please write in as many names as you can and use the numbering system.
God bless
LAdislao
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:22:30 -0400
Hi Ladislao,
This photo was of us in Prep A.
I believe since Jean de Meillac left before we got to Form 1 from what I remember.
I think that would make it 1956 (not 1958).
I think I left in 1961 so that would make this the class of 1961 I believe since you were a year ahead in the class of 1960?
I can contact some of these guys here in TT to confirm if you are not sure.
God bless
Jon
------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: kertesz11@netscape.net
To: jon@goldings.net
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 10:00 PM
Dear Jon,
Thank you for the photo.
I sent this out but you are the first to reply as to the names.
So that would be Class 1963??? Although there are some 1964s.
I shall call it so for now.
God Bless
Ladislao
cccccccccccccccccccccccccc..
From: Jon Golding jon@goldings.net
Sent: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:39:21 -0400
Subject: Re: RE. Circular No.197, The Abbey School MSB (resending)]
Hi Ladislao
I just came across a photo which I do not know if you have. Prep A - 1958.
The names I can identify are:
1 Christian Goddard
2 Fr Augustine
4 Rolph Hive
5 Gerard Gioanetti
12 Joel Blandin
13 Juan Marini
16 Lawrence Scott
20 ? Hutton
21 Pablo Figuera
22 Jean de Meillac
23 Jon Golding
24 Alan Ho
25 Stephen Clerk
27 Roberto Savorgnan
28 Geoffrey Ames
Maybe some other boys can fill in the blanks
Best wishes from Trinidad
Jon
PS I spend my time between UK and TT these days.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
REMEMBER TO PAY YOUR DUE, 50 WORDS PER YEAR, OR SEND A CHECK preferably from any U.S. Bank, to my address,: sorry but under the new laws of Venezuela, I cannot receive or send foreign currency, if caught I can be placed in jail for 3 years on the first offence, so please sent it direct to the Bank of America account of Ladislao Kertesz 02181 09151, Santa Barbara, California, USA.
For those that prefer this way to cooperate with the Circular and the expense that this generates. It is 52 issues per year.
God Bless
Ladislao
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photo in this issue:
2004SG0001SGITT, Shaun Gianetti.
2003LK0001MMIGRP, Dinner Mamamia, Urbano Fedak, Kendrick Allum, Gabriel Hoefle, Pedro Castro, Ladislao Kertesz
1959DA0002EDIMSB, Monastery from school road
1956UN0001CLASS61, Class 61 taken in 1956 according to Jon Golding
Would you like to collaborate with photos?? Send them to kertesz11@yahoo.com,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Pete Da Costa [petesco@sympatico.ca]

I am number 7 in the top photo.