12.8.06

Circular No 249


Newsletter for Alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 12 of August 2006. No. 249
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
News on the LEW kids.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:07:03 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Andres Larsen" <andres_larsen@yahoo.com>
Subject: Saludos Attila from the gulf of Mexico by Brownsville. Texas.

Hola Salvador anoche hable por teléfono con la Mama de Ronnie (Myron) Lew (Nazi) y le di tu mensaje de abajo.
Ella tiene el teléfono 00-58-212-234.30.43 y Ronnie los teléfonos (cuando esta en Ccs) 00-58-212-238.62.59 y celular 00-58-412-622.75.53.
Ronnie se regreso antiayer domingo 28.05.2006 a Florida pero viene más o menos para el 12.06.2006.
Su Mama me dijo que llamara a Ronnie hacia el jueves 15.06.2006 cuando este acá.
Según ella, el viene una vez a la quincena.
Su esposa canadiense y sus 2 hijos (uno de 21 y el otro de 19 años) viven en Florida.
Ronnie es químico de profesión y saco su doctorado en la Universidad de Goettingen, Alemania.
Su hermano Bogdan, mayor que el, también esta casado con una canadiense y reside en Canada.
También es químico de profesión pero solo llego a una maestría.
En cuanto al baloncesto, hoy día Ronnie juega tenis.
Cordial saludo
Andres Larsen

Hello Salvador, last night I spoke on the telephone with Ronnie (Myron) Lew (Nazi)´s mother and I gave your message to her.
She has the 00-58-212-234.30.43 telephone and Ronnie the telephones (when in Ccs) 00-58-212-238.62.59 and cellular 00-58-412-622.75.53.
Ronnie returned yesterday Sunday 28.05.2006 to Florida but he comes more or less on the 12.06.2006.
His mother said to me that I should call Ronnie on or after Thursday 15.06.2006 when he is here.
According to her, he comes once a fortnight.
His Canadian wife and her 2 children (one of 21 and the other of 19 years) live in Florida.
Ronnie profession´s is chemical engineer and did his doctorate at the University of Goettingen, Germany.
His brother Bogdan, older than him, also this married to a Canadian and resides in Canada.
Also he is also chemical engineer but only took Masters.
As far as the basketball, nowadays Ronnie plays tennis.
……………………………………………………………………………
Salvador Coscarart wrote:

Hola Andrés muchas gracias por escribir, tan pronto tenga un tiempito te escribo con más detalles.
Por favor dile a la mama de Ronnie Lew (NAZY) que yo le mando saludos, el hijo de la señora MARIA TERESA de COSCARART de Cumana del Hotel Astoria,
Por ella fue que mi hermano Pedro y yo fuimos a parar en el ABBEY SCHOOL.
Ella se hospedaba en nuestro hotel en Cumana.
Bueno muchos saludos, gracias a Attila también,
Un abraso
salvador coscarart.

Hello Andrés thank you very much for having written, as so soon I have a short time I shall write you with more details.
Please tell the mother of Ronnie Lew (NAZY) that I send my greetings, the son of MARIA TERESA of COSCARART of Cumana of the Astoria Hotel,
Because of her, my brother Pedro and I went to the ABBEY SCHOOL.
She stayed at our hotel in Cumana.
Well many greetings, also thanks to Attila
………………………………………………………………………..
From: Andres Larsen
To: salborbolla@hotmail.com, gyuris@yahoo.com
Subject: saludos attila from the gulf of mexico by brownsville texas.
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:18:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hola Salvador:
En verdad no me acuerdo de ti pero con toda esta intercambiadera de recuerdos si es posible that something or some event recalled might ring a bell somewhere in my memories.
So anything you remember involving me, repasamelo y de repente hago la reconexion en mis recuerdos.
Después de todo son ya casi 40 años y el almanaque no pasa en balde.
Veo que no estas tan lejos de Raul Leoni Jr. en Florida y de Ronnie "Nazi" Lew a quien aun no tengo ubicado alla en el Norte pero veo a su Mama de vez en cuando acá en la Iglesia Catolica Alemana de La Trinidad detras de Procter & Gamble.
Ella por cierto, antes de yo reconectarme con Ustedes en diciembre pasado, me dijo varias veces que Ronnie quiere otra vez ponerse en contacto conmigo.
Cordial saludo
Andres

In truth I do not remember you but with all this interchange of memories it is possible that something or some event recalled might ring a bell somewhere in my memory.
So anything you remember involving me, send it and suddenly I can make a reconexion in my memories.
After all everything is already almost 40 years and the almanac does not pass in vain.
I see that you live not so far from Raul Leoni Jr in Florida and of "Nazi" Ronnie Lew. I have not located him in the North but I do see his mother once in a while here in German the Catolica Church of the Trinidad at the back of Procter & Gamble.
She by the way, before I reconnected with you last December, she said several times to me that Ronnie wants again to put itself in contact with me.
…………………………………………………………………..
Attila GYURIS wrote:

Hola Salvador:
Me alegro.
Cuidado con caerte al agua con los tiburones!
Yo estuve trabajando en el Gulf durante 1984-1985 desde Lafayette, como piloto para Petroleum Helicopters Inc. (PHI) volando a las plataformas.
Me acuerdo que en las plataformas se comía de lo mejor!
Con razon todos los "roughnecks" y los "tool-pushers" se ponen tan gordos.
Attila Gyuris

I am glad.
Taken care of not to fall in the water with the sharks!
I was working in the Gulf during 1984-1985 from Lafayette, piloting for Petroleum Helicopters Inc. (PHI) flying to the platforms.
I remember that in the platforms one ate the best thing!
With good reason all "roughnecks" and "tool-pushers" are so fat.
……………………………………………………………………………
Salvador Coscarart wrote:

Hola Attila
Veo que has estado bastante ocupado mandando e-mail a los abbey boys, muchas gracias por mandarme el e-mail de NEIL CHARLES .
El y yo estábamos en los aqualads swimming team when we went to swim in valencia Venezuela en el 72.
Pues teniamos 32 years sin hablar y hoy lo llame desde la plataforma y ya vamos a planear una reunión en florida si Dios quiere.
Veo que también hiciste contacto con el amigo Andrés Larsen veo que el no se acuerda de mi pero yo si me acuerdo de el.
Asi que cuando regrese a casa le mandare un correo y refrescarle la memoria un poco de los tiempos en el Abbey, jajajajajajajajj.
Voy a estar por el golfo dos meses en un trabajo que consiste en instalar varias plataformas y apenas solo una hemos podido de instalar y faltan cinco mas.
Bueno muchos saludos salvador
Attila Gyuris

I see that you have been occupied sending emails to the Abbey boys, thank you very much for sending to me the email NEIL CHARLES.
Neil and I were in the Aqualads swimming team when we went to swim in Valencia Venezuela in 72.
We have been without speaking 32 years and today I called him from the platform and we are already going to plan a meeting in Florida if God wants.
I see that you also did enter in contact with the friend Andrés Larsen, I see that he does not remember me but I remember him.
So that when I return to home I will send a mail to him to refresh his memory of the times in the abbey, jajajajajajajajj.
I am going to be in the gulf for two months in a work that consists of installing several platforms and we have been able to install single one and need five more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God Bless
Ladislao
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos: 59NB0001NBOGRP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: