26.8.06

Circular No 251


Newsletter for Alumni of The Abbey School, Mt. St. Benedict, Trinidad and Tobago, W.I.
Caracas, 26 of August 2006. No. 251
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
Our friend Salvador has been very diligent contacting old boys in the US, through telephone and personally with visits during his sojourns.

---------------------

Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:40:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Salvador Coscarart"
Subject: Saludos desde Orlando FLA USA.

Hola Ladislao,
Quiero notificarte que llame a Lionel Roberts y deje mensajes y tambien con Stanley Ferguson.
Les deje dos mensajes a cada uno y no me han respondido, de todas maneras , tratare otra ves antes de regresar a louisiana.
Tuve una reunipn con dos estudiantes del Abbey Antonio Mezzana y Neil Charles.
Te mandare un e-mail con fotos y todo lo transcurrido.
Tambien hable con Raul Leoni en Weston Florida y localice a su primo Frank Ibarra.
Bueno hasta pronto y abraso.
salvador coscarart.

I want to let you know that I called Lionel Roberts and left messages and also called Stanley Ferguson.
I left each one two messages but they have not responded, anyways, I will try again before returning to Louisiana.
I had a meeting with two students of the Abbey, Antonio Mezzana and Neil Charles.
I will send an email with photos and with all the news.
Also I spoke with Raul Leoni in Weston, Florida and located his cousin Frank Ibarra.
(Please send me the email addresses that you have been able to collect. Ed.)
…………………………………………………………………………......................................
From: Attila GYURIS <gyuris@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:40:55 -0800 (PST)

Hola Salvador:
Te escribo nomas para informarte que no me he olvidado de tu video.
Todavia no he podido grabarlo a un CD porque mi computadora me esta dando lata y no quiere reconocer el "analog video capture" card que instale.
Pero estoy en la lucha y dentro de poco lo lograre.
Y si no, entonces pienso comprar una grabadora VHS <-> DVD.

I write to inform you that I have not forgotten your video.
I have not been able to record it to a CD because my computer has been giving me trouble and does not want to recognize the "analog video capture’s" card that I installed.
But I am in the fight and soon I will obtain it.
And if no, then I am thinking of buying a VHS to DVD recorder.
…………………………………………………………………………...............................................
De: Salco56@cs.com [mailto:Salco56@cs.com]
Enviado el: miercoles, 15 de marzo de 2006 23:26
Para: Moffie, Edgar
Asunto: Saludos de lafayette USA.

Edgar
Como te fue por trinidad, cuentame y sin flojera .
Como estuvieron esos carnavales, fuiste al mt st benedict.
Cooo estoy esperando las fotos y noticias de por alle.
Tambien como esta ELOY y Christian.
Dile esos carajos que me escriban, bueno mi querido y estimado zamurito escribe con las noticias.
un abraso tu amigo

How was it in Trinidad, tell me and without laziness.
How were those carnivals did you go to Mt. St. Benedict.
I am waiting for the photos and the news.
Also how are ELOY and Christian.
Tell those carajos to write me, my good and estimated zamurito write me the news.
salvador coscarart.
……………………………………………………………………………...............................
CHAT 060407
salborbolla@hotmail.com dice:

Hola Ladislao
como estas.
Yo muy bien y trabajando mucho en el golfo de mexico.
te digo que hice contacto con dos estudiantes del Abbey uno de venezuela (Barinas ) que se llama Antonio Jose Zanella y uno de Surinam que se llama TIM HEALY ,
tan pronto tengas mas tiempo y regrese a casa te mando la informacion,
bueno muchas felicidades y buena salud .
bye.

How are you.
I am very well and working a lot in the Gulf of Mexico.
I can say that I made contact with two students of Abbey, one from Venezuela (Barinas) that is called Antonio Jose Zanella and one from Surinam that is called TIM HEALY, soon when I have time and return home I shall send you the information.
……………………………………………………………………………….....................................
From: "Don Mitchell CBE, QC"
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 06:06:52 -0400

Hello Ladislao,
Two excellent photos received from Salvador are enclosed.
Some rare 1970s material.
They definitely belong in the Circular.
Don
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Salco56@cs.com
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:32:05 EDT

Hello Neil,
Just wanted to let you know that I will be going to St. Petersburg on June the 8th until the 19th.
I will definitely like to visit with you when I go to Orlando.
I will call you when I get there.
Please send me all your phones that way I will not miss you jajajaja.
Am sending you the photo from the Aqualads let me know if you get it.
Well hope to see you soon my friend.
Till then
salvador.
…………………………………………………………………………….........................................
From: Salco56@cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:09:24 EDT
Subject: Lionel Roberts in St.Petersburg Florida.

Estimado ladislao,
Aqui te mando la informacion de como hacer contacto con Lionel Roberts.
His Home Address es 2725 66th Terrace south. St Petersburg Florida 33712.
His telephones # 's are: 1-727-215-9728 Cell.
Home 1-727-865-3993.
His e-mail Lionel.Roberts@pobox.com.
His work address: Blessed Trinity 1600 54th ave.south St Petersburg Florida33712.
work phone: 1-727-867-3663.
Mr Lionel Roberts is going to commute to trinidad from st.petes to work with the archobishop of trinidad,
His address in trinidad will be .18 Serbianlaresouce ave South D'abadie.Trinidad ,W.I.
His phones:868-646-6885 homeand cell is : 868-723-1646.
Bueno te dire que lo pasamos muy agradable en casa de Lionel y su esposa Merlene, muy carioososlos dos y una atencion muy especial que nos brindo almuerzo preparado por su esposa.
Hablamos de los buenos tiempos de su poca.
Bueno ya cuando regrese de mi trabajo te mando las fotos ya que tengo que mandarlas a revelar,
un abraso a todos
salvador coscarart.

Here I am sending the information on how to make contact with Lionel Roberts. His Home Address is 2725 66th Terrace south. St Petersburg Florida 33712.
His telephones is: 1-727-215-9728 Cell.
Home 1-727-865-3993.
His work address: Blessed Trinity 1600 54th Ave. South St. Petersburg Florida 33712.
Work phone: 1-727-867-3663.
Mr Lionel Roberts is going to commute between Trinidad from St. Petes to work with the archbishop of Trinidad,
His address in Trinidad will be 18 Serbian laresouce bird South D'abadie. Trinidad.
His phones:868-646-6885 home and cell is: 868-723-1646.
I tell you that we passed a very pleasant evening in house of Lionel and his wife Merlene, very carioosos both of them and one very special attention, he offered a lunch for us prepared by its wife.
We spoke of the good times of during his times.
When I return of my work I shall send the photos that I have took, since I must send them to reveal,
…………………………………………………………………………
From: Salco56@cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:17:34 EDT
Subject: Stanley Ferguson in Lakeland Florida.

Hola ladislao ,
aqui te mando la direccion postal de Stanley ya que no usa computers.
5720 Jacaranda Ave. Lakeland,Florida 33809-3337.
his telefonos :1-863-858-1668.
Bueno con la coversacion por telefonos que tuve con Stanley me dijo que sus hermanos Duncan el mayor tiene 77 aoos y vive en florida y esta un poco enfermo,
su hermano Peter,tambien vive en florida y
su primo Christopher tambien vive en florida.
Asi que todavia estan vivos en florida hahahaha.
es una persona muy alegre .
bueno el me dijo que le escribiera y te dara el e-mail de su hija y asi podran hacer contacto con el.
Bueno
saludos salvador.

Here I send you the mailing address of Stanley, since he does not use computers.
5720 Jacaranda Bird Lakeland, Florida 33809-3337.
His telefonos: 1-863-858-1668.
Good one with conversations by telephone that I had with Stanley, he told me that his brother Duncan the elder one is 77 years old and lives in Florida and this a little ill.
His brother Peter, also lives in Florida.
His cousin Christopher also lives in Florida.
Thus they are still alive in Florida hahahaha.
He is a very happy person.
He told me to write him and that you he shall give me his daughter’s email so that you can to make contact with him.

(vuelve a insistir en el email de el y sus hermanos y primo. Ed.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That is all for now. Please send photos with greater resolution!!!
God Bless
Ladislao
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
59NB0001NBORGJS, Randal Galt and James Mac Seheult.
06SC0001SCOGRP, Tony Mezzana, Neil Charles, Salvador Coscarart
06SC0002SCOGRP, Neil Charles, Tony Mezzana Salvador Coscarart
06SC0003SCOGRP, Wifes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: